E&C Engineers, Inc. is the Electrical engineer of record for the following projects:
Sea Gull Cottage
Complete Electrical Renovations to the Sea Gull cottage. Palm Beach's Oldest House.
Addison Reserve Esplanade
Remodeling and addition to the esplanade consisting of the addition of a fitness center, restaurant, and spa. (Completed in 2006)
Wycliffe Golf and Country Club
Remodeling and Addition. This project consist in the addition of approximately 30,000 sqft. under air, to the existing club house building and remodeling of the rest for a total of under 88,000 sqft. E&C Engineers, responsibility on this project consisted in the electrical design of the entire building that includes two commercial kitchens, bar, dining rooms, and fitness center. (Completed in April 2009)
BallenIsle Sport Complex
Construction of a new 60,000 sqft. sports complex building including commercial kitchen, fitness center, spa and conference rooms. (Completed 2009)
Bay Colony Golf Club
Addition of a commercial kitchen and remodeling of the main dining room. Changes to the Main FPL service to accommodate new and future load. (Completed 2009)
Royal Palm Beach Golf Club
E&C Engineers, was responsible for the electrical design of the new 10,000 sqft. club house. (Completed 2008)
- Numerous standby generator installations at commercial buildings and Gas stations in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade county.
- Fire alarm plans for commercial buildings in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade county.
- Two office buildings (5000 sqft. EA) and one 10,000 sqft. Warehouse and parking lot lighting at the Veterans Administration Hospital site in West Palm Beach.
- Ideal Middle School Building (Royal Palm Beach)
- Several fast food restaurants (Subway shops) in South Florida
- Approximately 300,000 sqft. of tenant improvement projects, at diverse locations in South Florida
- Site lighting for the New Gander Mountain Store in Palm Beach Gardens
- Photometric plans for two Parking garages in Palm Beach Gardens
- New Catholic Church in Indiantown. Aprox. 12,000 sqft.
- Custom Residences in Palm Beach up to 20,000 sqft. under A/C
- Numerous Parking lot photometric plans, in Palm Beach and Broward County, Tampa and Orlando
- Central Baptist Church new fellowship building and parking lot
- New parking lot photometric and electrical plans for Ibis Golf and Country Club
- A number of marina fueling facilities located in the East and West coast of Florida, The Bahamas, and Central America